This is the official copyright compliance policy of The SpicyGames ®. This Policy applies to all the devices that you use to reach or access this website. Our Copyrights policy explains measures that we use to respond to the copyright infringement complaints by the original copyrights owners and upon the reiteration of the same actions, we lay off, dismiss or terminate the accounts of continuous infringer of the copyrights. Hence, our copyright infringement policy does not include any procedures of The SpicyGames ® or its affiliates or any procedure for any other objective or purpose.
Your Copyrights Protection is the foremost priority of The SpicyGames ®. We take all the possible measures to not only protect our copyrights from infringement but we take equal measures to prevent the potential infringement of our user’s copyrights. We take copyrights infringement seriously and we take on the dot steps to terminate any infringement that caused harm to your copyrights.
We recommend and direct our users to follow the process herein below mentioned in case of any copyrights violations that may have occurred to them;
Send a Notice
If you believe that your all or any copyrights are being infringed on our website then you may send us written notice of copyrights infringement to our copyrights department by using the following information for sending your notice to the designated department;
Name of Department: Copyright Department
Email Address: email@example.com
After receiving your copyright infringement notice, we promptly take steps to remove or disable the claimed content on our website.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ENTERTAIN ANY QUERY THAT IS NOT RELATED TO THE COPYRIGHTS INFRINGEMENT AT THE ABOVE GIVEN CONTACT INFORMATION. IF WE RECEIVE ANY INQUIRY THAT IS IRRELEVANT TO THE COPYRIGHTS INFRINGEMENT, WE WILL NOT RESPOND YOU.
Your written notice of infringement must include the following information so that we may spot the infringement accurately and promptly take steps to remove it from our website.
- Signature (Whether electronic or Physical) of a person who is the original owner of the copyrights and taking action on his behalf or any person who is acting on the behalf of the owner.
- Proof of the copyrighted content that is being infringed. Please note that if there are many infringements then a single notice should cover all the infringements.
- The relevant information to locate the copyright infringement that is to be removed or blocked from our website.
- Your contact information like physical address, Phone number, or email address, to allow us to contact you in response to your claim.
- An affidavit or sworn statement that the content claimed for copyright infringement was not permitted by the original owner of the copyrights.
- And also include a statement in an affidavit or sworn statement that under the penalty of perjury the complaining party has provided the accurate information and is legally authorized to do so on the behalf of the owner of the copyrights.
WE WARN YOU THAT IN CASE OF ANY FALSIFICATION OR WILLFULLY MAKING A WRONG COPYRIGHTS INFRINGEMENT STATEMENT MAY LEAD YOU TO THE CIVIL PENALTIES THAT WILL INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS FEES INCURRED TO THE SPICYGAMES®, INCLUDING A CRIMINAL CHARGE FOR MAKING A WRONG STATEMENT ON A SWORN DOCUMENT AND COMMITTING PERJURY BY THE SPICYGAMES® OR ANY PERSON OR PARTY THAT IS HARMED DUE TO OUR RELIANCE ON YOUR FALSE INFORMATION.
If you are a party whose material, content or any post is being removed upon the copyrights infringement notice and you believe that this content was your original content was not the violation of the copyright then you may send us a counter-notice in the response of the notice sent by us on your provided email address.
The Counter Notice follows the same procedure as Copyrights Infringement notice does. The Counter-Notice must be in writing and must be sent to our designated Copyrights Department and includes the following information;
- Your signature (whether physical or electronic)
- Information related to the content that is being blocked, disabled, or removed from our website.
- A sworn statement under the penalty of perjury that the content was wrongfully removed due to misrepresentation and misidentification of the facts.
- Your complete name, physical address, email, and contact number.
- A statement that you accept the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which this address is located. In case if you reside outside the jurisdiction of the USA, then you consent to any jurisdiction where the service provider can be found.
- You may also consent in the above statement that you accept the notices of the process from the person claiming copyrights infringement.
WE WARN YOU THAT IN CASE OF ANY FALSIFICATION OR WILLFULLY MAKING A WRONG COUNTERNOTICE, MAY LEAD YOU TO THE CIVIL PENALTIES THAT WILL INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS FEES INCURRED TO THE SPICYGAMES®, INCLUDING A CRIMINAL CHARGE FOR MAKING A WRONG STATEMENT ON A SWORN DOCUMENT AND COMMITTING PERJURY BY THE SPICYGAMES® OR ANY PERSON OR PARTY THAT IS HARMED DUE TO OUR RELIANCE ON YOUR FALSE INFORMATION.
Repeat Infringer Policy
The SpicyGames® have the policy to block or terminate your account if you are a repeat infringer and have made multiple postings against which we received the copyright infringement claim. You hereby agree that if your account is being terminated due to the copyright infringement policy violations multiple times, then you will not create a fresh account with different usernames or credentials. In doing so, you will indemnify and hold the SpicyGames ® harmless from any liability.
This Copyright Compliance Policy was last updated on the date noted above and is effective immediately.
Copyright © 2020 - spicy Games®, Inc. All rights reserved.